Embedded Internet Trainings
As a specialist in the area of „Embedded Internet“ SEVENSTAX offers flexible methods, to deliver knowledge about internet protocols and internet applications and to ease handling of SEVENSTAX products.
Training in the basics of TCP/IP
This training offers an overview of internet technology in embedded systems. The following topics are part of the training:
- Brief introduction in basics, layered architecture
- Which protocols and applications are typically used?
- How does communication work within an Ethernet?
- IP addresses, networks and names
- Find participants within a network
- Important network components and their functions
- Switch, hub
- How does Telecommunication work?
- Communication channels: GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE, DSL, modem
- Access to the internet using embedded systems
- Access to the embedded system from the internet
- Tasks and components for system security
- How to use different internet technologies
- Overview of functionality
- Efficient use in embedded systems
- Network concepts: from single device to a system
This is thought as an introduction day for project leaders, developers, and sales and marketing representatives. We will also discuss typical questions asked by customers and talk about efforts and costs for development and maintenance of devices with internet technology.
Security for embedded Devices
As Experts for safe communication in embedded area we train basics how you can protect your devices from unauthorized access or data skimming.
In trainings we will present you:
Security risks in the world of IoT
Typical attack scenarios
Motivation of hackers and hoe to safe your devices
Security versus Safety
Certificats and certificate chains
Security concepts for embedded devices
Reconsider your development processes
Secure firmware update
Secure data transfer with TLS 1.3
Login- and rights management
Creation of a PKI