Process & Quality Management
You are experienced in the field of software development and enjoy creating and improving quality controls for embedded systems?
You take a lively interest in modern communications technology and the Internet of Things?
You’re looking for a familiar work environment in some of the nicest offices in Hannover?
Then apply at SEVENSTAX for the role of:
Process and Quality Manager (m/w/d)
And become a part of a dynamic team developing innovative software for tomorrow’s device communication.
This role will give you the reigns to inspire, inspect and improve our development processes, to prepare our project structures for future challenges and present your results to our customers.
With flexible work hours and home-office options SEVENSTAX is now looking for a confident and driven colleague to become the newest member of our team ASAP.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Implement the newest software development processes and reimagine our existing ones where possible to take us to the next level
- Supervise our Continuous-Integration-Processes
- Supervising and enhancing our test strategies (system qualifications, unit tests with code coverage measurement, integration tests, etc.)
- Using the latest tools to conduct statistical code analysis, etc.
- Improving the current project efficiency by analysing our processes hand in hand with the SEVENSTAX management team
- Present your process achievements to our costumers and conducting audits where necessary
- Supervising and adapting our cyber-security management
- Have a completed undergraudate degree or higher, preferably in computer engineering, electronics or similar
- Multi-year experience in the field of software development
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 and 21434
- Past experience working with Automotive SPICE
- Distinguish yourself as a team player with excellent communication abilities
- A good grasp of both the German and English language
Don’t quite fit the profile but still believe you have what it takes? Convince us!
Why should you become part of our success story?
SEVENSTAX is an experienced but youthful team specialised in state of the art communications technology. Whether electromobility, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity or Industry 4.0- we always operate at the forefront of technological innovation and supply some of the biggest international brands in their selected industries.
As a part of SEVENSTAX you will routinely come into contact with cutting edge technology and work with the newest software. You will have the freedom to integrate your own ideas and develop creative solutions to our projects in close contact with your colleagues, some of the brightest minds in software development. One of our core principles is a welcoming work environment and informal tone no matter the seniority! As a result our employee satisfaction has been fantastic for more than 20 years- whether you’re new or an experienced colleague, we value team spirit and fair play. Since 2020 we have increasingly promoted our home-office and flexible work options.
Interested? Then join us on our journey through the Internet of Things!
Send your application to: bewerbungsevenstaxde