Internship (m / f / d) for software development
Internship, working student or thesis for a bachelor or master in software development wanted.
As part of the development team, you become hardware-related software
The latest technologies become part of their experience
- State-of-the-art software architectures and microcontroller systems
- Programming in Ansi C
- Transmission technologies, WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, UMTS
- Network protocols, TCP / IPv6, Bonjour, HTTP, V2G
- Security via TLS, elliptic curves, certificates, OpenAuth
- Cloud applications via MQTT, web sockets, XMPP, rest
- Connections to Google Nest and Apple Homekit
- Penetration and system test in Python
We offer you a very interesting job. You will also have a lively exchange with specialists in various fields from Sevenstax and its customers. This allows you to make contacts with a lot of fun working in a great motivated team. You also have a lot of freedom in designing the work environment here over the rooftops of Hanover.
What are our expectations ?:
- You are studying electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable degree
- Experience in programming in Ansi C
- You have excellent skills to quickly familiarize themselves with new specialist areas
- Ideally, you have knowledge of hardware-related issues
- Software development and have already programmed on a microcontroller board
- Do you come from a different field and still have what it takes? Convince us!
Have we piqued your interest?
Then contact us!
We sit over the rooftops of Hanover:
Tel: +49 (0) 511 655266 20
Send an application to: