Software developer (m / f / d) for the Internet of Things
We are looking for very good and committed developers for the Internet of Things
You will become part of our development team and create
- Hardware-related software for machines and devices
- Smartphone apps for device control or
- Server applications for cloud connection
You work with the latest technologies
- state-of-the-art software architectures and microcontroller systems
- Transmission technologies, WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, UMTS
- Network protocols, TCP / IPv6, Bonjour, HTTP, V2G
- Security via TLS, elliptic curves, certificates, OpenAuth
- Cloud applications via MQTT, web sockets, XMPP, rest
- Connections to Amazon Alexa, Google Nest, Apple Homekit, IBM Watson
- Mobile apps via Cordova, HTML5 jQuery
- Penetration and system test, CI, Spice, Misra
We offer you
- A highly interesting job.
- Creative and modern development processes and methods.
- A lively exchange with specialists in various fields.
- Have fun working in a great motivated team.
- A lot of freedom in designing the work environment.
What do we expect from you ?
- You have excellent skills to quickly familiarize themselves with new specialist areas.
- You can carry out development projects independently and efficiently.
- You have in-depth knowledge of one or more of the technologies described above.
- Very good German and good English skills round off your profile.
- You can prove your qualification with references or good academic achievements.
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable degree.
- Do you come from a different field, but you still have what it takes? Convince us!
Have we piqued your interest?
Talk to us and you will visit us.
We sit over the rooftops of Hanover:
Tel: +49 (0) 511 655266 20
Send an application to: